Saturday 15 May 2010

Nostalgic....Back to College

It was one of those days when you just wish that it continues to eternity. Days, which in some ways make you nostalgic and bring with them all the emotions and memories of the past.

It was my friend Tamseen's marriage that I attended a couple of days ago. After long years I met many of my buddies from college. A lot has changed from then to now, our paths became very divergent. Everyone had a different story to tell. Some of them were married themselves, some were in love and some ready to make a vow. But then, for those few hours the world just stopped for us, to be together, to go back to the good old days, those sweet little chats, hanging around and buncking classes.

I realized how far we've come in these few years. Some became closer, some were so distant that we needed something like this to bond us together and realize how precious we were for each other. We talked & talked and talked for hours, and when it was time to part, I still felt the same pain we had on the day we completed our college to get into this new world.

We made plans to keep in touch, get together for an outing, or atleast hang around when we're in the same place. I just wish all this continues, and our liking for each other stays forever.

-- For all the friends who made me feel special, and who've always been with me throughout the thick and thin of my life. I love you all & miss you :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very touchy...