Saturday 13 February 2010

End : As a beautiful beginning!!!

What if the most dreadful thing in our life turns out to be a wonderful experience??
A different take on something most of us fear!!!

"***All my loved ones are around me...crying. Tears in their eyes, with a lot of love for me. I looked up to see where I am. Felt so wonderful for being so free. And a little bit pity for my loved ones. For they don't realize I am already on my way to a new experience. Floating in the wind, one with the sun & the moon, and all that is. With an unlimited power to create anything in a blink of an eye. What a wonderful experience, for I just couldn't explain how complete I feel. With a complete strength to move mountains, and to be with anyone just by wishing.

I wish I could say something to them, to make them happy. And explain the real fun of being where I am. I wish I could share this wonderful moment with all of them and make them smile again, then and there. For they have a purpose to be here, and enjoy the way they are. I still couldn't stop a part of me, being with them in their sorrow. Nonetheless, it's all for me, they feel. I don't need it, for I've moved on, and am begining to create the new world. And am already immersed in it. So, just wish that they forget all this, get going & enjoy life***"

For, "Death is not just an end, but a more beautiful beginning to a grander dream, and a grander creation".

-- A tribute to my granny who's one of the most loving person I know. We all miss you nanamma...but I think you're fine and happy :-)

1 comment:

Anila said...

Both sad & happy..